Yesterday I took an admin day to take care of some administrative tasks that had been piling up. This included making some long-needed changes to my blog templates.
I've done quite a bit of work revamping the Livre du Jour template. You'll find that post titles are also now links to the individual post pages, for one thing. I've also written an author bio, rather than pulling in my Blogger profile, and changed the picture. Finally, I've made the copyright notice a little more prominent, as well as provided a link to the feed for the site.
Other than that, the only changes are a little reworking of the ads displayed on the main and individual post pages.
Let me know if you notice any bugs with the new template changes, and enjoy!